Subsidised Leadership Development using CILCA360
Right now we know that retaining good leaders and staff is a significant challenge in the sector, which is why we are so excited that we have been able to partner with HSSO to offer subsidised CILCA360 to 1000 leaders across Australia.
Allocated numbers per state are limited so register your interest now.
Why do CILCA 360?
What’s in it for your organisation?
- Find out YOUR leader’s development needs
- Build targeted cost-effective development programs.
- Find out what’s impacting YOUR employee engagement and psychological safety
- Target changes to lift these factors that drive care and performance outcomes.
- See gaps in capability in the way leaders are leading the delivery of the aged care or disability standards.
- Have confidence you are assessing what the industry and you need in leaders – correlated to the Aged Care Leadership Capability Framework.
What’s in it for leaders?
- Access powerful insights about your strengths and development areas.
- Discover the increased postive impact you can have on team engagement and psychological safety.
- Know the key areas to focus on right now to lift your own and your teams’ performance.
- Have confidence your focussing on what the industry expects from its leaders - correlated to the Aged Care Leadership Capability Framework
- Receive personal development resource guide with over 200 pages of great content to explore.
- Completing the CILCA 360 underpins evidence requirements in four units of competence from the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management through registered training organisation RTO ID 20891.
Everyone who participates will be contributing to Australian wide industry research aimed at promoting legislative change across the sector.
Thanks to our industry partners ACSA, LASA and NDS for supporting this program and research and our research partners UTS and MacQuarrie.
Why is HSSO subsiding the CILCA 360?
The Human Services Skills Organisation (HSSO) has partnered with DataDrivesInsight.com to offer a subsidy to 1000 leaders in aged care (residential and home care) and disability support to participate in a research initiative aimed at influencing change for the better in these industries, using the CILCA 360.
Our goal is to grow the capability of leaders in the care, support and health industry. To enable this, we wanted to:
Increase access to great leadership development methods for more service providers across Australia, including regional/remote and metropolitan, for profit and not for profit providers.
Have access to themed data and analytics from participants across the sector, enabling us to shape industry policy, target funding better, make programs more accessible and share learnings across the industry.
How does it work?
10 min online care industry leadership assessment
One hour virtual debrief with accredited coach
Leadership resources including action planning and self development guide
Career progression opportunities through recognition of prior learning
The data will be analysed and used by the HSSO to best direct industry training resources.
Want to find out what else to do to continue to support your leaders? Follow these 4 easy steps...